Darin Langerud, Division Director
- Regulation of cloud seeding operations and research activities in the state including the licensing of qualified contractors and permitting of proposed projects.
- Atmospheric research in weather modification and precipitation development toward increasing knowledge and improving the efficacy of cloud seeding activities to increase rainfall and reduce hail damage.
- Provide for the scientific evaluation of cloud seeding operations in the state.
- Collect and disseminate accurate climate and precipitation data in the state.
- Monitor the current state of knowledge regarding the magnitude and impacts of possible regional and global climatic changes.
Please feel free to email me or call (701) 328-4751 if you have questions or comments.